Friday, July 7, 2017

Selling Tout (Tote)

PRENOTE: THIS POST MIGHT BE A BUNCH OF NONSENSE. I started fi see di wurl inna di Tree DIE-MEN-SHUN. it's my religion i'm preaching over the internet. It's call "imonismo" which is seperate and distinct from imanism. imonism is slightly drunk. Its the DOCTRINE OF GOOD carried to our hearts by the wind. I might even have it twisted. Time was moving so slow today. I'm not Proud of who I am. I am the historic WHITE oppressor.  I am the noble elite. i STRIVE  to see iman feedback loop fi-you-tier and pass , pass and fi-you-tier.

My relationship with iman mother imom is over. :( wallow. kyan ovastand di message dem from di television. Si you got shape shifters dem people like for example let's just take joe rogan. Who actively behind the scenes preaches the DOCTRINE OF BAD encouraging these stupid yet sheepishly courageous people to turn into bacteria, shapeshifters, and chameleons.


truss es decir chos is 2 say. two spirit.


why do i (shove in) (introduce) (bring up) this frita HUEVADERA. NOT WHO-EVE-A.DARE-UH.

Para mi es mas que la tele.
ok. thanks for sharing JUSTIN.
fuck em!
two different things my booye.
talking down to me. they are talking like i'm a pikni dem. :(
"that's a bunch a fucking bullshit."
hope on a level 60?
"i mon tore up inside" said Justin Bieber.

Imon di mos high stupid slang blade
"youtube is a hottie" said kai. i man myself and I kyan comment for good or ill whether I man agree.

i mon subscribe and react to the pattern the thought pattern.

parece que no estoy making valid points.
that's very true i went crazy for a second. i started seeing in slow motion. it's all the weed man. on 11:11 on 77 2017 i see i si

Do you swear by angels, devils, testigos en este altar que vas a obedecer los mandatos del senor Jesus Bakan? Si, es mi senor y Tio. jesus bakan es el mas chido de todas las estrellas.

Trying fi write um pouco about how language changes hearts, intentions, and desires.



i man live inna dis wurl.

inna di team vortex 101
golden vs fallen

battle.

just peacing out like that.
beat him up.

i mon gang. weak.

angry.
head to die.
finna tweet this.
trippem.
write it kill em.
dream it.
slang blade.
who saves?
allah?
eolhim?
jehova?
marcus?
hershey?
worried?
hell naw tripping.
using music as a weapon.
suck my black dick wigga.
i finna say dumb shit when I get drunk.
"WE ALL SHINE" i said.

I don't want to do this no more.

yes. i man finna definitely tweet this. cause it was is still will be the mawning taim.

so imma  deal with the pro-lems of my decision making process.

ress-TORE (tor) - Ayshun (asian)

ma

rastafari

r_linear command: revamp your shit

my friend
holy ryhming titan

we are gods and bakklin subliminally. that's why we play the music.
the people don't know the music i use head phones.

I've had experiences even while bumping these tunes in a space ship cruising down the lane all was well in zion.

Knee-Figh.

what are you on pidge?

it's a thought pattern.
left hand on penis fife doge?

i mon no computate.

com-tem. haha. vs lol
material.

i prolly ne'er say. (@$)

one time in church in boliva they asked us youth dem (it was a meeting for young adults) what are your fears?

we were so scared cause it's like shit i'm not gonna tell you Mr. Preacherman let alone this crowd of 75-80 people what my greatest fear was is and will be


i yelled out, "I sucked a dick and I'm afraid people will find out."

really?

yeah.
people laughed. good feeling. gold.

nada que ver, verdad?

i'm all right. i'm fantastic.

si di blaadblat.

have love or hate.

why mos girls play hard to get?
gyames dem.
ras.

i'm making myself win.

i man wander fo mi say lowkoo.

tweety sloppy..



shit.

you're right bro.
i don't know. i can't acertain to be able to distinguish right from wrong, left from right, up from down. good from bad.

i mean finna hijack a public bus and drive it into the bimart in hillsboro oregon in the name of the god of imonismo.
i'm always tripping.
putting my head down and fighting.

can't keep me dick in my pants. true.
some things are private. between iman self.illusion and di spirit dem.friends on the otherside.


(ES TIOS. DI SABE PADRE.)

labios flaming.
we are using slang blade to kill people.
I don't talk about my threads.
I don't talk about the people I kill.
I don't talking about the money I make.
I don't talk shit except when I'm drunk.

I man + progress PLUS PLUS
naw start fi gyet FISH-OM.

no creo (acredito) que ondas the phrase prolly don't done exist in the brazo-afro-lingua-franca.

COPS!

TURNING THE HEAT UP!

"we all gone die here TWO-KNIGHT"


kush kush

cush cush

kewshitic (toctik ) jew i am.
born on 7/7.

programming mousing in the ghetto.
WHAT IS REAL?

i man me myself and I jusutin malvick II don't really know awa gwan start fi rekangeyes di pattern of light coming across my third eye in the constant cystallic hypothesis (vision) - that emulates a live computer program.
\
essa parte e

greetings.



i man start fi tink laik dis



many had been able to achieve this inna di pass PRESS FI-YOU-TIER the constant companionship of my bitch jessica.

live blogging the online battler 2017.

"it's just gay" said on the radio youtube 92.3 94.7

I man naw fi sucka di weiner. although i was drugged and sucked one as a pikni.

imagine have to see a live snake and then your like imona put this snake in my mouth. Lips open move towards fallace (-y) close lips. fluctuate y..

"IT's weird fucking strange." said myself hours later.

blood on my ass? i mon start fi tink di black man naw ago half good scent of di person axing the question. i man percalatate the back talk and the cross talk. what? I'm not really sure. I'm high right now.
that' means i'm incapacitated. why does it seem like i've been computer programming. It's cause I use hacker typer and BELIEVE it.

BELIEVE?
wtf is that?

justin king jjk i kill bugs... dead! stop spamming symbols warning!

weird.
 i wasn't expecting to get called out. that was dope as fuck. just a simple shout out.
nothing crazy. from this point in the blog which is much earlier in the day I got upset at what occurred. I'm fucking frustrated my character is coming out fake. I come out of the closet as a fake gay person. i mean what is ? how come? why for? why not  dum magic.

feeling. iman listen to music. it's the choir of angels. i know fi certain we are made whole through the blood of Krais. I man see we are all fallen and I personally am more than half the time destitute, living a lie that is just a cycle of i mon hesitatation to make friends with people InI kyan si fi certain good bad mal bien

邪恶
i mon kyll di udder people dem. naw fi certain inna dissa lyfe o inna di pass o inna di FI-YOU-TIER. In Imonismo this so called redemption by high man inna di clouds was is and will foriver be doctrine a law inna di ouli inosphere.

as it was in the time of the dinosaurs is now and ever shall be the kingdom of jah foriver and iver iver more.










I MAN PAIN yesyesnono "DUCKSUCKER"

say it! i said to kai.

imon try fi sell tout pattern.

i mon geometric.

holding a wigga. in the game of course. iman vaiz (vaice) getting a bit horse.
translating the ebonics.
(picked it up again)

wan fi si me.

em-luz-em

tatiana. T. I . I think we liked each other. Young love. I mon and i man fell hard. I man saw di sain.

iman also simulation. i'm not really here. I'm a glimmering light in a galaxy of milly billy stars.
do i believe this though? Everything speaks to the contrary of this eternal god being in existence. Doubt. Where does doubt come from? I'm doubting my doubts not your blank. Iman kyan remember whatta di mormon try fi teach ini. however mi si di people dem and styart fi judge some of them to life and other of them unto death.

so it is in this holy mother faking judgment.

yes, it's my hypothesis of the theory of everything.
InI had has will have started to convert light energy into kinetic energy. What is the difference between one energy and another? That's a fucking good question InI axe myself.

breathe.


In character: new york is like my badge of honor. I wear it well.

wan fi styart to start tripping: read this: this drug is killing me. i man start fi si bat dem.


An observation: My writing is butt fucking ugly sloppy sloppy hamburgler helpler. I mon ssift sadly seven serendipitous snakes from my dreams. I MAN TRY REAL AAD AAD FI SPEAK DISSA 4 Langwij dem White man, Blaxican, brazo-afro-franca-lingua, anna di patois.

bituke. bituke.

show show.

I try fi remind Iman ego that i don't know a god darned thing and that if it weren't for my parental units i'd be living on the mother fucking street some where. Iman grateful. i man vs i mon. I condemn myself to death. I fail to sing the song in InI skull (v2k) to be regarded as active in the GO-SPELL of InI haile eye power in the holy trinity I jusustin levi david malvick II.
the religion of iman-ismo. tu eres el metal y yo soy el iman. es al reves? mi memoria ya no me sirve muy bien.

Aprendi de mexico que "Voy deresho" y "no me quito."

This is my journey blog. It's cursi, man. CUR-TI. do brazil.

quero voltar?

claro que quero voltar.

a gente la e muito real mais que nada. I want to be cool, calm, relaxed, and gentle when I'm hanging out with people. People wanna start shit all the time. they like to see the lion battle the lamb. I man say di mon is actively evading a power in the sky for evil and for good.

Do I believe Elohim exists? I am but he KRAIS MI HIM IS.
Do I believe in Jah? I AM. JAH IS.
Do I believe in Lucifer? I AM ALSO. TRUE.

Try actively believing in yo self.

I know this technological paradigm and perception of reality can get you down.

Feeling down down down....
i walked away and I'm feeling down down down.

krais mi


Object get InI down. why? this particular object carries negative energy. The more time with IT the increased acceleration in the 3rd and 4th dimensions of the decrease of stamina (HP).




the RELEVATIONS (revelations) of the 13 (crystal skulls)

INFORMATION FED INTO THE SKILLS TO REMAIN ACTIVE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS. THESE CRYSTALS ARE DOORWAYS TO DEEPER DIMENSIONS OF UNDERSTANDING INNERSTANDING AND ULTIMATELY OVERSTANDING. THE REVELATIONS OF THE 13 crystal skulls.

i mon start fi see the vision of the crystal skills. See how fast they move?
they are not human. they are ones and zeros. mere illusions.gasp  i mon? yes. i mom? yes. i faada faada? Yes. i man faada? even the very FATHER OF ALL SPIRITS THEM is a construct of the holographic iniverse. DISCOVERY of the iniverse 7/7. I had to enter the XENOVERSE in order to see the truth of what iman kyall Gyad Kingdom





just call 718 962 2716.

Si llegues a estar in LIJ durante el verano o otonho de 2015 recuerdas ESCUCHA A LA RADIO. Te van a dar numeros, signos, y senas. tienes que estar all tanto para que cuando se te acercan podes decir

pvp. i man start fi be frieza race build.
AI.
intro peace.
start fi fiila di riddim-a of the song-a.



Feeling downtown it's all over.
This is already a completely different thought. which i man jusutin malvick 2 esta vendiendo.


We are all moving. todo se sabe.
porque mi experiencia en el shango es asi y no asa?

Imon lyyk for love.
Worst for love.
angry.
i mon naw sense feel know apm. true. i'm a faking fack-tard. wanting fi fight dem.

i didn't win so i can't talk...
i need to be able to shut the fuck up for a minute. "I know" i repeatedly remind myself. i can't quite tell what I am on. It'll come back to me. I know.
I'm still talking.

configuration.
i mon wan fi tweet dis.
Twitter.
Tweet tweet.
Some of us are caged birds.
most of us all.
we are brilliant.
we marra faking shine.
i decipher the meaning of the current song by wil.

i don't know where I am from
i don't know where I am going?
Heard this on another song.
don't know what you have till it's going going gone! lol

with the revelations of sound you can decode this information and reveal the true mystery behind this extraordinary discoveries.


dance = dawnce

frants = frawnce

oooo = aaa

taking loses.

i mon chos in order to win i gotta lose.

i man rope-a-dope-er-ee.

iman progress + plus plus
i man finna do my best all day every day. while i don't mean to talk shit my subliminal self talks so much trash then i feel bad for talking that trash and I start a cycle of self loathing. i man fucked up.
all in a days work right? when I began this day sober and straight I never thought I'd end up dejected and frustrated. it's like i want to suffer. Its like I need pay off the penentance of iternal ifire. mi styart fi invent. Invent is DEEF-RAWNT than outvent which is nothing. Therefore now you see I can distinguish reality from fantasy however today when i was battling kai i definitely fell into a state of fantastical dillusional thinking. TT GG. I sa[y it. I mean it. Even if i don't know what it mean all the way. I know what is good culture and what is reciprocated is seen as a form of liked minded thoughtful individuals. I could be wrong, Mr. Indestructable.  I've never been wrong BE-FOUR.


The revelations of the thirteen crystal skulls. Information fed into the skulls to remain active for thousands of years. These crystals are doorways to deeper dimensions of understanding. The revelations of the thirteen crystal skulls.'

'With the revelations of sound you can decode this information and reveal the true mystery behind this extraordinary discoveries.'

No comments:

Post a Comment