Wednesday, June 28, 2017

weed

'I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to show these people... a world without rules and controls... without orders or boundaries. A world, where anything is possible.'
me no nou di future. me non cyom to tel ou dis ting ago apm. i cyom to tell InI ou fi begin. V2: i'm going to show these people a world without rules and controls... without orders or boundaries. a world, where anything is possible.

Weed. let's be mother fucking honest. weed is a performance enhancer. Michael phelps used it in his olympic races. InI use di ganja pra falar. i am two.
i am weak. i am an old man telling di touri. 

i don't NEED weed.

I just really want it.

please please iniverse i'll do what ever it takes besides suck a dick (already did that) take it up the ass (i'm trying to be flexible but no am am not willing to do this.) yet. like the quote says. you can't know the future. Morpheus didn't know the future. can INI know the future? me half two flashes. a genius. and a lazy. in which i see that I'm not the only one with the ability to see beyond the viel. yup i start tripping.



are all we not shamanic dieties?

i must be tripping. nope i'm just hyponotized.

let me look this one up in the Pysche data base.

ok here's the second quote i found.

'A psychedelic person is not willing to be a good citizen, or a good anything that is defined by somebody else. I mean, the shaman is a true anarchist'

'Wisdom... Consciouness expanding'
o que que eu digo fazo bem nao fazo tanto como dream time.
InI get lost in the dream.
I am talking to a person not trying to take the converstation anywhere.
Many are just trying to convert.
YOU ARE MY OTHER SELF?
"ACROSS MY HEART" said John truddell.

i am the writer's association condemning my writing to hell because it's not writter sober.

WHAT!? NOTHING IS WRITTEN SOBER I RESPONDED.

YEAH BUT STILL YOU WROTE IT WITH WEED!

HEY MAN THAT"S NOT FAIR! NOTHING IS DONE SOBER THESE DAYS. EVERY IS ON DRUGS. MY DOCTOR. MY "OTHER" parents. 


sobers up.
cough cough.
inna di competition of minds and bike races.

so wha is bekka? the wisdom weed (which is performance enhancing like an energy drink except the devil's lettuce is a medicine. it cures wetico.) OR BIG PHARMA DRUGS (easier for INI TO GO TO GROCERY STORE THAN TO GO TO DOCTOR AND THEN GO TO PHARMACY)


I man believe in the supernatural realm.
i've seen tings dat make ago wow undebelievable!
science says the world isn't try to trick us
i will trust the sensory data that i recieve from my sourroundings and from "below"
as above so below.
idea hypothesis 
skeptical
imon believe in gyad because i yam that i yam that's all that i yam.






No comments:

Post a Comment