Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Day Three: Music and Visual Arts

The part we play
awareness begins by learning about the family disease of alcoholism. Everyone in an alcoholic relationship__ friends, co-workers, family members,

I PLAY THE PART OF A SICK MAN.
what is the disease?
well there's a couple.
thing one.
thing two.
i want to watch the TV.
I think therefore I am.
i am.
we are.
having a hard time getting through this book.
sunshine reggae is making me sleepy.
i am getting drunk.
going through the worlds.
smiling.
 It becomes more desirable to stay home than to rise another public humiliation.
InI.
rythmof the life.
it sounds live.
this is google assistant.
i am
coughing.
sick.
testicle cancer.
confused in eyes.
done brew.
grandfather cutting the cane.
but I am not black!
It matters not.
I am Lucy.
the worlds mesh.
rise up self even though there is one world in my mind and a lump in my _________.
A lump is the indication of disease.
I'd fix this.
I have the faith.
what page is the crisis with the wife?
I believe it can happen.
a WHAT
a GO AWN.
esoteric meaning of words and lyrics. I wanted to say I do not believe anymore in the religion.
This is a message and the church can hear.
I know I am a country boy city slickker.
illusion.
burning all illusions.
one idea is "better than two ideas"
this lady is a man.
this woman is a lady not a man.
C is my ambition?
this is the script to HOUSE ARREST.
it has john, phillip, peter, paul, mary, patrick, warren, Elizabeth, Sunshine
Obama said the sun will come up on the days.
I was being really sad
in a funny way
like i'm being real.
I'm not playing anymore.
i was rapping to instrumental tracks in my mind.
I'm competing.
i'm fast de repente.
then i'm slow. reading.
typing.
consuming.
creating.
I will not tell a lie.
Look at my projection!
haha
faggot!
They are making fun of Justin.
I heard it on the radio.
i am not the father.
i am not the father.
 i got kids in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment