Sunday, May 7, 2017

Day Seven: running wild

As I reflect on the past present and future events I can't help but wonder if things will ever change. dmt
drugs
i am.
we are.
constant
variable science
i'm gonna make your night a living hell.
I am a demon.
it looks like we have angels and demons. yeah.
i used to be in a band.
something my uncle told me. we all want to make the music.
waves of emotion.
i'm an emo -show. (kid voice)
one time I got drunk. off listerine.
I went to school all drunk. I fell down a flight of stairs. I told my friend nick. hey nick youre a mere acquaintance to me.
you can't get too close to nobody.
you never know who to trust.
utah know your alibi don't fly with me.
syncronicity.
i've felt this sensation many times in various degrees in my life.
I'm running.
I'm not looking back.
Their comments were too hard to bare.
:(
what is philosophy?
They can be falsified.
answer:
phi·los·o·phy
fəˈläsəfē/
noun
  1. the study of the fundamental nature of knowledge, reality, and existence, especially when considered as an academic discipline.
    • a particular system of philosophical thought.
      plural noun: philosophies

      "Schopenhauer’s philosophy"
    • the study of the theoretical basis of a particular branch of knowledge or experience.

      "the philosophy of science"

      synonyms:thinkingthoughtreasoning
      "the philosophy of Aristotle"

      We don't need religion anymore. as much as we like to go and salute one another at the building it is unnecessary. At this point it is hurting our children. 
    I got a promotion today cause somebody died.
  2. That was a lie.
  3. I have told many lies.
  4. I am motionless. I can't move.
  5. have you ever gotten that high?
  6. You're mind or your thoughts are moving a million miles an hour.
  7. pantrucas.
  8. divine intervention.
  9. bien blanco me dice

No comments:

Post a Comment