Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Day Two: Double Literature (W3)

Dream:
Wandering the halls of a mental hospital seemingly without a purpose. All of a sudden I'm found regretting my time like I didn't choose the right things like I didn't use my time wisely. There was this girl who said a prayer and she said thank you god for these uniforms of blue and beige. I totally saw the uniforms but I didn't pick one up. I was concerned with pamphlets that had to do with revolution. At one point I was judged by the overseers and I had a plaque written on the wall. It said my name and love to my companion eterna. I think that's what it said the plaque. I distictly remembering the letters e n a embedded in this coat of arms. Then a lot of time went by with nothing. almost as if there was no more conciousness. Then all of a sudden I remember me saying to myself I'm an hertical rasta man. Then I heard the words I'll see you soon. And the whole mental institution exploded with music and fast foward the camera to my bed where I woke up in a tremor of fear.

Now as far as this dream is unusual I have been in a mental hospital. Strange things happen. I hear voices in waking life life that tell me "I'm scared aren't I" Maya was the voice of a class mate I first heard in this strange manner. The voice has haunted me ever since that day in Jan 2015. My school (BYU) had an exhibit on necromancy. I don't know if that has anything to do with the strange happenings. The writing on the wall is some indication that I'm solarian at heart. I forgot to mention I saw a girl I liked in middle school in the dream. Sitting at a table. I think I said something to tease her. I feel like my mind is playing tricks on me. Why would I hear the voice "I'll see you soon" and then get violently ripped from the dream world? It's all too strange for an explanation.

Today Tuesday day two is double literature day in which we're looking at the Harlem Renaissance and William Butler Yeats. I DIG the harlem renaissance. I've been a huge fan of Langston Hues. He was an author of the renaissance which took place in the 1920s and 1930s. Theres a lot of history there but basically people with deep hues of melatonin in there dna found themselves through art and poetry.

I had never heard of yeats. Yeats was an irish poet. He was an influential figure of the 20th century. Google image search "poem yates when I am old" for a good poem of his.

That's it for today folks. stay well. be excellent to each other and make it a great day. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment