Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Day Two: Double Literature

Ernest Hemingway and Anna Karenina

Ernest Hemingway is one of the greatest authors of the 20th century. He wrote one of my favorite books The Old Man and the Sea. I'm sure he's known for other books however that's how I know him. Mr. Hemingway was fond of Cuba and even lived there for a time. Like many of the greats Mr. Hemingway took his own life. He used a shotgun. Some may think wow what a morbid way to go. I am for people deciding their own fate and if that means they choose suicide then so be it. I don't have a gun but if I did I'd use it to end my own life. I'm in a prison, the prison of life. I'm learning to cope and handle living. The thing is I've lived so many times and had so many negative experiences it's getting old. I'm a person with schizophrenia. That means I see into other parallel realities and worlds. I used to hear voices the voices of the little people. I can't wait for the second season of sens8 to come out. I love every aspect of that show.

Next in today's double dose of literature is the work of Anna Karenina. i had never heard of it. It was written by Leo Tolstoy in 1877. Apparently it is "still surprising readings with it's immediacy and freshness." Anna Karenina. I am hoping I remember the title. Anna KA-RE-nina. If you have read it please leave in the comments why you like it. According to one amazon reviewer it is really good. Who knows maybe I'll have the chance to read this book at some point in my billions years of existence.

much love from Hillsboro. I may die tonight in my sleep. All my dreams are full of danger. Today they are filled with fire and dinosaurs. Watch out you might get hurt or get catapulted into the pit! Love jmo

No comments:

Post a Comment