Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Day Three: Music and the Visual Arts

Arnold Schoenberg and the Parthenon

Schoenberg. SHOW-EN-BERG?  Schoenberg was an Austrian composer. Because he was Jewish his works were labeled degenerate by the Nazi party. Sad. What a load of elitist bull****. I'm listening to some Schoenberg right now and I like it. It's not quite a Wagner piece yet it is rich with emotion. Life can be a whole lot of waiting. I do a lot of thinking lately. I'm not employed. I don't have a family of my own. I'm just here as an alien species trying to transcend and be the best human being I can be. I'm part of the deception that has been going on for millennia. I'm tired of deceiving  yet I do it still. It makes me a liar. This music makes me worried however that is the plight of life. It's not all colors of flowers and rainbows.
Now the Parthenon. The Parthenon was an ancient greek temple dedicated to the Goddess Athena the patron of the city of Athens where it was built. It was built in the Doric order. You can tell a Doric, from an ionic, from a Corinthian by the pillar design. That's all I really got for the Parthenon. Oh wait. In the fifteenth century it was turned into a Muslim mosque. It is featured in the visual arts because it is a great work of ancient architecture.Visually it is stunning.
Back to Schoenberg, the piece I'm listening to is Verklärte Nacht, Op.4 - Boulez from 1899. Something night. VERKLARTE night. I don't know what that is. From the picture on the youtube video it's the mask of face of an alien.
I am. We are. InI infinite being trodding the earth in this human 2.0 form. The reason I got diagnosed with schizophrenia is because, I believe, I am more in tune with the multiple dimensions that exist. That doesn't make me better it makes me different and it gives me the responsibility to stand up for truth and first and foremost apply the teachings of His Imperial Majesty to my life as best as I can. 
word.
10:03 5/10/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment