Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Day Three: Music and Visual Arts

Scott Joplin and the Bust of Nefertiti

I didn't die in my sleep last night. I did have a dream. I dreamed something so scary I woke up. I lay there surprised and scared. I wish I could describe what actually happened what I actually lived.

Today I blog about Scott Joplin again. The first thing I think of when I hear the name Scott Joplin is ragtime. That is with good reason because he wrote ragtime music which was popular at the beginning of the 20th century.

so tired. not sleepy tired. I'm tired of the mental illness. It sucks the life out of me. I'm trying to read about the bust of Nefertiti and write an article about what I learned.

"WHEN IN DOUBT, LET YOUR INSTINCTS GUIDE YOU" - panda fortune cookie

I got a visit from my "counselor" today. It seems like this guy is trying to make me feel bad for nothing. My view of reality is distorted.I'll try to give him the benefit of the doubt.

The bust of Nefertiti is a head statue about 20 inches tall. It was discovered in 1912 by German archaeologist Ludwig Borchardt. I have know clue why they call a bust "a bust". Comment on why that is.

And with that I'm a sign out. peace and blessings be upon InI.




No comments:

Post a Comment