Monday, April 24, 2017

Day One: History and Personalities

dream: i was at a fair as a 5-6 year old. I was with my older brother and stepdad. i then dreamed I went back in time as a grown up to the fair. My little self didn't recognize my big self. I was extra excited though. My stepdad did recognize me . He gave me six dollars to spend on food. I went to go buy a corn-dog but they didn't have any so I bought I Philly cheese-steak.

next in my dream I had to sell tortillas with a gang. There was a girl. Then there was motorcycle man. The motorcycle took coins US Dollars and Euros.

Next thing I was floating underwater with scuba gear. I think my stepdad and mom were together with me.

I wish I could describe the detail of these situations. It gets fuzzy.

Now for today's topic entry. History: sparta vs athens. Personalities: Pablo Picasso.


I'm pretty tired. This is the chronicle of a person with schizophrenia. It doesn't feel like I have it though I've been told I have it. Sad. I live to dream. It seems the dream realm is reality for me. I went to high school and our mascot was a spartan. Sparta was made popular by the film 300. I don't train the body as I should. I admit it. I'm about 20-30 lbs over weight. I'd rather be a lean runner or a wrestler type. Today I conversed with my mother.

I'm a blip on the radar of the world. Famous in my own book because I'm divinely endowed with the spark of light that lights the world. One light in a sea of other lights. We all are god like. My religion is love. I testify of Yeshua, Haile Sellasie, Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Donald Trump. These are good men. InI love pablo picasso. I'd like to be rich enough to buy his artwork or better yet duplicate his pieces on my own.
love and peace I leave you in the new name. JAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment