Thursday, April 20, 2017

Day Four: Science and Film

Eratosthenes and Birth of a Nation (1915)

I watched the JRE where Eddy Bravo Brenden S. and Joe Rogan argued over flat earth and round earth. If they would have known Eratosthenes they could have resolved their problems. Eratosthenes calculated the circumference of the earth using an ancient method. We've known the earth is round for milenia. This flat earth business is just rubbish.

Birth of a Nation is a film I haven't seen. I probably won't see it. It is old. It's over 100 years old. Jesus I can't believe it's 2010s.

I'm really worried about getting to some schizophrenia appointments on time and on point. Anything can happen. Tomorrow day five I have to get my shot. I don't like getting my shot. But I stay humble and be a part and a cog in this gigantic political machination. So help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment