Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Spit it like it's trapped in their jaws

It's so rough but so what cause it means so much to me. never let you go.
Whoever you are.
walking your road clawing at my soul fight to keep control
sprung!
No eating in this kitchen
keep em wishing
creeping in my mind again
i reach for immitate llodka drunken ghost beacan.
rastafari
my energy will be around forever.
called it karma.
ok ok
see what I saw
i saw the sign
I opened up my mind I saw the sign.
I'm influenced subtley to this person.
was I confused to go there?
Probably.
that is just today confused since birth.
skipping everysong
i discriminate against the sign
shut the fuck up barney!
I said one more beer!
How drunk am I?
Drink beer to achieve results!
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
I'm going against the bears!
HOLY HELL!!!
omaiga i have to immitate myself reading the script
it's not like that
like what
nutsucker
once a fucknutter always a fucknutter
WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?
Or is it I?
InI am dumb entity.
Not human.
I am human though.
WE ARE SHELLS.
LISTENING EASTSIDE.
CLAIMING WESTSIDE FOR THE FIRST TIME.
RECOGNIZING NORTHSIDE IS MY TRUE HOME
never south side never
this is religious
i am a religious man
i am i am
i am i am
a real religious mind
i listen to tolstoi
a man without religion is the same as a man without a heart.
InI recognize some people don't av an heart.
connect with us on the app
on the app on twitter and on youtube
comments are for dummies
ahhh!!!
my mind is being ripped from my soul.
The scientific discovery of the soul
wingmakers
this is my ultimate truth
can't you (INI) see it?
Yes dummy
swearing is for goatass faggots
lol
we are reading in unison
we are from both sides: life and death
mental novacaine
ran the touri
invincibility
god mode
exalted
lol
we are on all here
I killed those innocent people.
Destroyer shiva kali
I'm thinking. not matter what happens has already happened.
we take over
la santa muerte
it's a narrative in a book of similar entries
no end no begining
my head has been hurting
threezies
gangsta
dummy!
conesur.
haha
east los
bank
cellblocks
NEWYORK MIAMI-DADE FT LAUTERDALE FT WORTH HILLSBORO LA CELLBLOCK4



No comments:

Post a Comment