Tuesday, March 14, 2017

I am

This day a new day is the manifestation of all prophecy. No prayers are needed for Jah reigns now eternally.

An atomic mind is small yet infinitely large. It's taking off from a spot previously dubbed impossible to take off from. And more demonstration of the reign of Jah. THEN A BUZZKILL. A REASON NOT TO LIVELY UP MYSELF?

I GET BY.
I COULD THRIVE.
THE KEY IS IN MY HANDS.
I came back to sanity nor did I remain there as a schizophrentic. I did. THE words come they just flow. The unity is key although few (50) will read this. We remain together in life.
This could be interpreted several ways.
I'm looking at this through the eyes of the crackhead.
They're loyalty is to whichever God is giving away free swag.
THIS WRITING IS VERY DISORGANIZED.
I HAVE LIKE 3 books I'm working on at one time. THEY ARE ALL BEING WRITTEN AT THE SAME TIME.
THIS IS SCIENCE FICTION.
Please sire read this though you may find it unintelligent
SCRIPT
A MUSIC PROFESSOR COMES TO TERMS WITH HIS SON'S DEATH AND WITH THE HELP OF A NEW STUDENT REDISCOVERS HIS PASSION FOR MUSIC AND FOR LIFE.

I am the music professor. My son is abraham. New student is UNCAST.
It's all right I like life.
Then all of sudden I can't remember. It's like my brain pattern got dispersed on a Tuesday afternoon the 14th of march 2017.
Reminds InI of the ides of march
Better late than never.
I'm looking at all the things I can do in life: male and female.
I will use vocabulary like volcom, shitstem, and hyacinth.
I am relatively calm however I am feeling like yelling FUCK OFF!!!
I will not say it out of superstition. The ghost rules here.
We know we are the ghost in the house.
Where do we all live?
IN A BOX WE CALL HOUSE APARTMENT LIVING SPACE
I will be strong for them.
I'm DECLARING without voicing the words which I am saying. I get caught up in a vision. In a trance. I can't say anything cause I'm shot down before. gasp.
As long as my brother lives I will live.
I will be strong for them.
It's a long road. That's what the black book is about.
hahaha
this is a comedy.
more laughing.
ini are the creators
gambala and paul are playing chess.
level of zoom that the pulls off
You know you should really watch your king more often.


WE ARE ALL ON A WALL.
Having spurts of genius where I capture the essence of the timeless wisdom.
involved in this is the names of many gods.
They are powerful.
InI know first hand strange things.
Some have seen stranger things.
I'm sure no one before has seen God.
I've seen the face of the great spirit.
So what?
So i feel important. (girly laugh)
It's like this my darling
You can't go around saying you saw God. That's crazy talk!
Well i don't care. I want people to know.
You want people to know you have a clean, pure heart that's what you want.

I forgot what I was gonna write.
I don't know if I enjoy hurting myself more or getting drunk more.
I feel like the spirits are watching.
Not the alcohol.
THE GHOSTS.
There are more than one for sure.
My dreams give me clues to this reality.
For example, in China they don't say hello to they're dogs.
natural mystic.
I wish I could see myself with dreadlocks.
hahaha
what a joke.
I'm like Jason with a mask on.
These are the crazy chronicles of jmo justin movick iam.
freaky friday
i've seen myself for who I am.
that's a child of myself.
I rebirthed myself.
So I'm the rasta yet I'm the luciferian and I'm the protestant and High School Teacher.
I have all these hats and maybe more.
I've shot my attention span. I can't sit down an read a picture book.
I shot it.
I missed.
I lose hope real quick in Social Media.
I mean I don't need it.
That's probably the one thing I've learned from Christopher. Just exist.
GIVE NO IFS ANDS BUTS ABOUT YOU.
clarity = charity
i'm blind leading the blind.
Life is only so live.
Etching letters in a book is tedious.
I could contend with Lucifer incarnate.
I have the channel and pathway and gateway.
I don't believe in the prophecy anymore
Jah doesn't care if you go number 3! Everybody's doing it.
The computer tempted me and I did partake.
I, Adam,  will be cast out from the garden.
inity.
itinual confidence of good over evil.
Babylon represent the bad thing that people do to each to other. I think. I'm a small cub.
roar.
Practicing my roar. roar. roar!
i am.
i am.
i am.
i am. hello!
I am, hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment