Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Getting Blown

My goal is to get blown to some isis music. Ghost key was about a couple trying to start a fire and then dying together in each others arms. What a beautiful creation.Getting high living the lowlife with my wife?
JC motherfucker!
Mary jane mother of god
holy blessed virgin we as in I and I take and talk this sacred prayer to jah that's too myself cause I don't actually believe in a GOD. still the words are hypothetical.
I'm uptight.
that's why I just get blown and hahaha.
yayo
make it happen bitch!
yayo! suck and fuck I stay
i take all the drugs
mother fucker
bitch ass robot
I don't get stoned.
I'm in this world.
many times i fear I'm in the old world.
Why is is called the new world?
It just because.
who said that?
dogging bullets
sittin on the bench with no hos
same clothes
I'm xannied up.
im in the clouds right now biatch.
Ok i don't have time to talk to lowlifes.
I'm speaking about myself
I know
I am
Constantly I have you on my mind
my wife is the game
it feels so real.
as If it were actually happening.
Disney would find my ....
Disney?
You summon a most formidable spirit gem with this thought pattern.
I'd die for you?
Are you being truthful?
No.
That's what I thought.
Come back to me.
I once had you.
I am a dirty boy
boy
boy
BOI!
superstition
vitals
nurse jenny
when's robert coming back?
and nurse jenny never gave an answer cause nurse jenny was never there!
hell and highwater
robbing banks
getting caught
getting killed
killing police
plotline thickening
anchor an energy of love
I'm returned as the new spiritual will.
has the avatar returned?
Has the energy returned?
Wouldn't want to steal anything today
oh  my god now they woughnt trust me
who is god?
God is darik.
I thought it was Lucifer.
Yes that is correct.
I must have been dillusional.
Seeing like I'm a ghost among these other second life players.
They don't say anything to me anymore.
I'm just stuck here in my cornerspot.
Get up motherfucker!
I can't.
My legs don't work.
Well it looks like we'll have to take a magic carpet ride then,
5 MIN LATER
And now what i was gonna say
Fuck it! Gun to
pergunta

leelo en el libro el libro de cuentos arabes.
derechos fudamentales
primarios
identidad
decho de tener
se tiene nacionalidad
tengo una mente muy sucia
suecia
suiza
duda
la bendicion de poder hablar
realidad
potencial
throw money down the drain
entrar la maestria
jajajjajaj
nadie le respeta
bueno ese es mi pensamiento
todos somos para olividar de unos pedos
unos amigos
Trato de solve-ear
kids
extra points
subconcious
ticks
allura
shame
love
forgiveness for self
no forgetting the sins of this government
cual era mi camino?
Mi camino lo estoy caminando
om
aum trayambakan yajamahe sugandhim pushtivardhanam urvarukamiva bandhanam brityoor mokshiya momritat om

self is similar to shiva/kali.
cool
calm
collected
hair
hairspray
blood respresents the skin.
darkness
okonkwo afraid of blood.
InI dumb dumb data
Rastafari
testimony of a rastaman
the title of my book
and the name was good
and the mountains echoed 2
suck the little dick
dynasty chino
implica enfrentarnos con muchas preguntas
entre el amore y el miedo
supersticion
quise preguntarles
como estan?
dificilmente trato de salir de confort
todo pasa por algo.
yo
tu
para ustedes?
Yo think I'm a **doesn't actually say it. nigga**
no dude cause I just put the pussy on the chainwax
youtube reality got sucked in
just me and you
ok that sounds wonderful
plucky duck is the name
tiny toon adventures solo show
bugs babs tazz bunnies all couldn't make it.
I trip when I look into your eyes
wow i can see him
i'm coming up on chris martin and now i'm seeing will champion
what else did I see in my visions?
Only my readers knew the truth.
InI wood BEE WISER
shitstem
getting blown is the same as getting faded in my mind
that means getting wreaked
InI believe in HIM
The LO.
The HI.
The inbetween.
The stutter stammer I have developed when trying to speak. Blame it on the drugs.
Getting high but not too high.
I see the smoke in this room. They are spirits.
Gross!
Absol disgunting
brain dead
getting dragged on the botoom of the ocean floor with my brain as the entrails that the zombies are feeding upon.
ummm....
stupid stoner
hey man i resent that
i am the great and abdonible force known as religion. You can't touch me.
Yes but if I could I'd do all sort of wicked sitn dem.
yill hiki al bami yinhikill ya amma oi
zammel zammell zamell zammell hey
allah a kid a mina
see bookem
I've seen bookum in many ways and fashions
lol
retrad
alahu akbar!
stop reading the books
fuck my magnetic memory
zanil zanil allah hikideem
biha oooh!
scary I like! much use the ghost to kill kinfidel
i kill dem
in feidel with the mind.
no mercy attacks on these are inevitable.
the lines are real blurry
i'm writing with the orignial 5
we are finalists.
I'm in the lead stepping up.
I lose it.
I lose the lead. I'm 2 / 5.
IS IT GOOD ENOUGH?
IT'LL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH. ALLAH DESERVES ON LY THE FINEST OF GIFTS.
My thought pattern is set to kill people.
I believe I am killing them.
therefore I feel this remorse.
I will retitle this work remorse.
no that's what my intoxicated brain would want me to think. I'm thinking clearly like this. Not like a drunken pirate or drunken ghost pirate. I'm getting killed. I'm just letting them kill me. Well even myself wanted to kill me not too long ago. I spoke of the prophecy. Of someone shutting me up for the things I was croaking about. I was doing something going to get me killed. Me is InI. if you didn't already notice. We are college banter dorm -ramas -trans
net this fish today
goku san is evil incarnate.
That's the sayana way. He represents that evil purely. There would be no one more perfect than seeeing the trance!
Impossible. that is like seeing a shade.
Have I seen a shade?
Why yes I have seen a shade.
Driving the TOY
hahaha
what's so funny?
I hit my wall.
If I'm just getting blown I'm just goinna ride it till the wheels fall off.
In this universe I'm battling with all I have for in and behalf of the bean Jah David.
Suquidoom speaking the witchtongue
till ill ta ma him till
tudo sim til
ma until bravo
show
reality
challenger approaching
freedom
typing
poetry
wingdom
all is well
how you doing
really well
all is well here partner
Of course I have been smoking a lot of this herb.
the subsequent direction of the analysis of urine will be drunk.
INI A DRUNKEN GOD SOLDIER.
NO I AM NOT A SOLDIER!
I have none of their attention.
periscope!!!
why do you fear my visits?
It's that I fear seeing my self in you on my time on earth. Like I'm an empty shell trodding through life like a baggy eyed stoner.
That's all I am sir
well then I'm going to have to do more riding then sir.
Yes of course my lord
I'm english gay.
sometimes after that there's not much to say
I actually don't want to be ass raped guys. It was a joke just like the dick suck joke? THAT ONLY HAPPENED ONE TIME!
FINE! I"M A DICKSUCKER.
YOU're all a bunch of cock suckers anyway.
How did I know this wasn't happening?
I didn't know. I couldn't see myself all the way.
The image I use it is tapado
tapada la imagen es.
calmado en el momento mas necesario.
Mas preciso.
mais precisoso.
evolution-ando
morpheando
conclusion
esperando no ayuda a mi anciedad
de hecho <<EMPEZAR TEMOR>>
me pego el ingrato
soy yo de la raza sayayin mas poderoso quien llamaba jusutin-san
quiero lectores
que leen esta historia en vivo
not too far in the future not too far in the past
remember that I learned from a lost friend
what is a lost friend?
I've been talking to a ghost. Now I'm frightened by the one and the same. gasp!

i could speak in several ways
american
jamaican
jamerican
gangsta
loco
Moko
cartoon self\

No comments:

Post a Comment