Wednesday, March 1, 2017

All I want to do is get [high]

Howdy all,

today's a bitch. Got up real late. Ate breakfast. Took a shower. went on a walk. I've been battling this app called offerup today also. They were having problems on their side; something to do with amazon web services. Came how went on the internet cruised reddit.com for a bit and started writing this blog. I don't have much to look forward to. I do care about my life. I don't want to be a sheeple. I want to be an active creator and co-creator. Wait I take something back. I don't just want to get high. I mean I wouldn't mind being high write now. I'm somewhat low. I'd love to be listening to Vinyl records right now. I have the records just not the player. I've been procrastinating some paper work. It's just like I'll do the paper work after I smoke weed. That's the mentally I've been having. I need to sell some stuff in order to have the money to smoke. It's a mess. All in all today's a bitch. I've been dreaming heavily with moderate recollection of those dreams. I've been visualizing as I go on walks. Where do the words come from? I'm sitting in silence with no music. Music. ahh. what a gem in life. I'm going to put BSBD on. I'm a fan of listening to the same albums over and over again. I don't want to be lurking or nothing. That could get one killed. InI god in my own sphere. InI speak the words in the world. Bob said he wanted religion. InI said InI am religion. I'm not Muslim though I respect the Arabic language and Arabic world. InI am person with schizophrenia. that means that today I'm on the dark side. that means I'm using a red lightsaber. I gave in to the offers of Lord Vader. Luke. He got the vampire disease.

There's nothing more than the human image. It's difficult not to worship this image. My words today are discouraging. Oh. My life goals get my entire body tatted. theres several artists who talk of this power. so i'm reviewing the album exalted. at the same time this is a prayer to jah. At some point in the future I'm going to read this. Out loud. My thinking is like this. I've tapped into parallel universes. This is one. This is one. This is one. Which one do I choose? Which direction do I move towards? Forward says InI. Always forward never backward. Forward left. Forward right. Forward center. I've got all the money in the world. I make the money. I roll in nickels. The game is mine. jesus fucking christ. What a philosophy. I'm not so arrogant to say that's me however I'm on my way towards this ambitious goal.
break
there's really no more to say. I could say a bit more about the dark side. It's nice but not niece or noice. I'm enjoying this record having nothing else more to say

No comments:

Post a Comment