Sunday, January 22, 2017

MONDAY4

Even if I die.
Good morning.
It's a working Monday. These are the morning announcements.
There's an election this year. It's Donald Trump vs Hilary Clinton.
Yo Yo I want to talk to you. This is how I'm talking to you helpless. Yelling screaming it out loud. Then realizing it's all ok no matter what I have enough love for the two of us.  InI review albums and this album is legendary music. Nothing changes. "Get this love straight." I'm not the first one. There are other bodies omaiga I just remembered you are watching me. Why?
No te estoy viendo. Estas loquillo. Perdiste tus medillas.
Medillas? Ni se que es medillas. Perdiste tu cabeza tu.
I lost that one place I was right there and then it slipped through my fingers.
This is where I want to be.
WE ARE ALL CYBORGS.
I told one lie. I take one hit everyday. I couldn't quite put into words what I wanted to say. I was concious first hahaha is this the joke. Naw seriously I think we're on the same page.
Dealing with Guilt vs no dealing with guilt
smells like cow.
This is a little too intimate for my liking. Skip track.
I grew up in the Hillsboro Hood.
Slanging.
Underground.
Learning how to function in love not fear.
Taking some advice: Trust me, you get what you give.
For starters I gotta walk around like this
Think Big. A Ok. I'm iin a trance listening to this. The Wisdom Weed isn't the secret. Thinking like myself is the secret. How is that? Very very careful.
Constantly.
How does one put a foot up  someelses ass?
Estamos escribiendo el segundo album.  Digital 8 track. Wow I like the sound of this. I'm not sure If I'm high or not. I'm low. I'm certaintly not intoxicated. The way it works for me it doesn't intoxicate me. "Perfecting my art"  said the rapper. "Hi mom" said the other rapper.
La razon por la cual recibo invega es porque soy feo soy roto y me tienen que reestablecer normal. Es placebo entonces las vozes ya se me fueron. Va mas alla de la droga. Que mala percepcion tenian de la marijuana y el fumar.
He conquistado el mundo de BYU. Podria conquistar el mundo entero.
Estas son mis palabras. Doy mi palabra. Cien porciento.
Tengo eschizofrenia.
Pensando en espanol. Ser suscitble al pensamiento de que se ha terminado el libro. Nunca se termina es la eternidad. Creamos este infierno para sufrir nuestro castigo. No puedo evitar el juicio.
Confessiones abiertas de mi estado en el juego de rap.
Woah. The mirror.
I have seen my reflection. Though it looks under my expectations I shall continue in the flesh for the time being.
And that's how I did it.
Not even having the right to vote in my mind. We bring back slavery. Except it couldn't be race based. It had to be cosensual. Not knowing exactly what I was writing into my future.
Having a dream a disney dream. That I can work at disneyland as a character.
"You gotta get smart, girl"
So I did. I started looking at the world in a completely different way.
The view is great. Coming down now.
I had gone mad or was dreaming in with a gummy worm jelly reasoning sesssions.
ITS CAUSE YOU SMOKE POT!
No I cannot accept the outlandish accusation. I am dancing in my mind. Movement in inactivity. And visa versa.
I HAVE FINISHED THE BOOK! CONTINUED WRITING IS FUTILE!
IT"S NOT THE WEED THE MAKES ME FORGET EVERYTHING IT"S THAT I DON"T REMEMBER ANYTHING ALREADY! THIS IS THE SIMULATIOn.
Social programming.
I'm only now getting tired. I've been spinning this wool eternally. I must be wise. What does wise look like? Feel like" Taste like? I know. THAT is my greatest asset. I've lived it all. Now I simply had to tell my story. I was 26 and  half years old. I was in student debt broke with no job and no way to pay my bills. Certainly I'm not the only one. Still gives me no excuse to bum around all day. I work for the government. I have government classification to believe any thing I wanted to believe I had a free pass. I choose to believe that my story is long and can be reduced to some computer code.
That's exactly right this is my thinking we are in a cpu simulation. I am immortal sims. Power rush to the head. "Repent"ing for "sins". There are not sins. There are moral codes that try to subjugate the powers that be.
See I'm a schizofrantic. Do I look and or feel schizofrantic? I don't I was stuck in my own world. Running away from the voices.
I know this album. I've been here before. I am finally in the new world. And this is the new world order? Yes my son it's the new wo-
you're a fraud! You're not my father my father is unknowable!
So much hate is harboured in that one soul.
I'm not going to go let it go to waste! ITS MY LIFE AND ITS NOW OR NEVER.
This is me thinking. Working on a Monday. This is me working.
YOU SAY I"M NOT WORKING! I"m working!
Going austistic. It's all been written before
What am I saying what am   I hiding?
It'd soon be out and they'd be no going back.
I am progress.
Tasting the metal.
Progress tiny progress.
If you get down and you quarrel every day you're saying prayers to the devil  I say
What would InI say?
If I could
greetings and bless up yar fellow.
They are not comforted for the way I talk.
Holy ighly i meditation

No comments:

Post a Comment