Monday, January 30, 2017

Dreams

Last night I dreamed I was being watched by a group of witches. The whole situation freaked me out so much. I got the shakes. And then all of a sudden I was back in this reality. I wish I could more properly describe the situation to my readers. I was looking in a window. I think I then banged on it cause there were some kids playing inside. Then I felt this person or force go behind me. Then it happened. I was given that feeling of being scared and I knew this was some witchcraft. I flipped them in the window off as I drifted back into this reality.
I think the witches targeted me because I had recently received a new mechanical smile from a friend. It's like they had something against me.


Idk the whole dream was freaky this all happened on January 30.
I remember calming myself down laying there in bed thinking “I don't believe in the supernatural. I don't believe in the supernatural.” Still I was superstitious and I didn't speak any words. I eventually said “I didn't help that woman” even earlier in the dream there was a schizophrenic woman who came to me asking for help. I didn't help her I just stuck my cell phone in her mouth to get her to shut up. I don't know why I didn't help her. I feel guilt.

The rest of that portion of the dream seems inconsequential. I was with my parents and the word Brian kept coming up. I only know one brian. Brian clemmons.

No comments:

Post a Comment