Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My ideal 24-hours

At 6:30 am my inner drill sargent screams "get up!" 50 pushups. Give thanks to the Almighty. Meditate in stillness and darkness. That's how my ideal day starts. What follows depends. Lights out at 10:30. My ideal 24-hour period is taxing. The more you put in, the more you get out.

My ideal day includes the following:
  • Log 1 hour in CS-1 Stallion
  • Exercise (anaerobic/aerobic)
  • Bathe + Breakfast
  • Study/Act Movie scripts (45 min)
  • Free-write (60 min)
  • Language study (20 min)
  • Conference call (1 hour)
  • Social media (1 hour)
  • nap
  • Code project (2 hours)
  • Make beats (2 hours)
  • Record bars (1 hour)
  • Play a sport outside (1 hour)
  • Go Shopping (1-2 hours)
  • Evening of a) music b) conversation c) great food 
  • read a book (20 min)
  • meditate @ night 
  • sleep (4-6 hours)

I'm living in an minimalist indoor/outdoor house. Do you follow @dwell on twitter? If you are into modern architecture you need to. 


My state of mind is when interacting with others chill vibes. When creating I'm angry and sad and celebratory. My ideal life enables expression of all the emotions in a healthy way.


Am I missing something? What do you like/dislike? Let me know. 

1 comment:

  1. brotha! you still on that grind and schedule eh? proud of you mon! trying to do better picking and choosing what to do and what not to do to use my 24-hours of my life everyday. Gonna start doing yoga to incorporate into my workout and give time to serve Jah sometime during the week. You should too! love and peace my brotha!- IRay

    ReplyDelete